Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Math Workbook for 1st Grade

I've been working on a math workbook for my first grader ever since my wife asked for math materials.  I've published it here on Amazon if you want to take a look.  I'm going to be updating a few things and add some more tasks soon for a second edition.

Kids approach arithmetic mastery through a creative exercise to make it much more interesting than the traditional approach.  Repetition is embedded throughout the exercise, but without realizing it's there.

Let me know if you are interested in learning more or comment if you have questions.  I'm hoping to be able to get some good resources up on this blog because there isn't much out there!  I cringe when I see that many homeschoolers are using worksheets and essentially recreating what is done in the abominable brick and mortar buildings we call schools.

I would be happy to discuss how to help kids find math more interesting and what you can do each day to help.  More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment